[Coco] COCO Sadness and Grief

john T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Fri Aug 19 11:25:45 EDT 2011

A dark cloud has settled over my computer room.
I started turning the power (AC) and swapping out disk controllers.
My COCO3 doesn't work properly. I didn't start a written log
of symptoms.

I have the FDC in multipack slot 4 and Cloud9 SuperIDE in slot 3.
The first symptom that confused me was: I would try to " backup 0 to 1 ".
the first time disk drive 1 is selected, that is when it won't quit
running.

I switched to a different COCO3  and then I could perform  a backup
of disk zero

"Life is like riding A bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
moving"
Albert Einstein