[Coco] Two coco game carts wanted (converting to PDF)

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Thu Aug 18 06:06:23 EDT 2011

Since you're working on a PC converting any file to a PDF is easy. Get a utility like PDF995 (www.pdf995.com -- it's free, or go to www.download.com and look for a PDF converter). It installs as a printer driver. Just select it from the printer list when printing and it will create a PDF file from any program that will print.