[Coco] Glenside Coco Club Meeting

john T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Fri Aug 12 15:27:19 EDT 2011

News from Schaumburg Illinois
We hold our Color Computer Club Meeting in The Schaumburg Township
Library every second
Thursday of each month... Except next month we will be having our annual
picnic in the country
side on a Saturday.

What a meeting last night.  I now have DriveWire3 working thanks to Chris
Hawks.
We also had a demo on a large monitor screen of the Air plane program.
Several
members received our Public domain program diskette.

Come join us in October.

John

"Life is like riding A bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
moving"
Albert Einstein