[Coco] VCF 2.0 Southwest Photos

J.P. Samson coco+list at jeanpaulsamson.com
Tue Aug 9 20:38:33 EDT 2011

On Aug. 9, 2011, at 6:26 PM, Mark Marlette wrote:

> Dang....Going to have to go back....... :)

Turns out that photo I found was actually a fake--an architectural
rendering of a proposed development incorporating the former Tandy
towers.  Here's a link to Google's satellite imagery of the area;
maybe it's more representative of the actual buildings!

<http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=100+Throckmorton+St.,+Fort+Worth,+TX,+United+States&hl=en&ll=32.755443,-97.334098&spn=0.003739,0.003321&sll=32.755574,-97.33435&sspn=0.003739,0.003321&t=h&z=18

-- JP