[Coco] HITACHI HD63C09EP

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Aug 4 12:15:07 EDT 2011

On Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:12:35 PM Mark Ormond did opine:

> I stumbled over a supplier that has quite a few of these chips for under
> 3.00 each. It that worth getting for a used and untested one?

I'd say yes.  If stored and shipped in static tubes, I see no reason not to
buy a few lottery tickets.  It may be the swan song before they go to the
landfill.

> Thanks.
> Later,
> dabone

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
People usually get what's coming to them ... unless it's been mailed.