[Coco] HP C6520 Scanner Driver for Lunix

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Apr 30 18:12:44 EDT 2011

On Saturday, April 30, 2011 06:03:22 PM Richard E. Crisilip did opine:

> Hello,
>
> I know this is OT, BUT, since many of you have been scanning Rainbow and
> Hot CoCo I am asking here to see if any of you know how I can get Linux
> to see and use the above mentioned SCSI scanner via Linux. I have not
> been able to find the magic driver. Sane keeps trying to use my HP1100
> laserjet printer 8-/. TIA
>
> RIchard

Is that not an all in one?  I would imagine, but have no real clue, that
the linux driver hp publishes on their site, probably supports the scanner
also if xsane knows about it.  I have an Epson NX-515, also a
multifunction, and xsane uses the scanner rather nicely.  Or did.  Since my
last reinstall, xsane isn't finding the backends, any of them!  One more
thing I need to restore...  Me goes off into the sunset, muttering.