[Coco] CoCoNet evolving

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sat Apr 30 08:15:58 EDT 2011

Tony's SCSI products did not terminate at the host or have the proper drivers for the SCSI bus per spec. If you could get it to work on more than one drive then go with it. Per spec, definitely not.

Gene get HawkSoft's CDF from Cloud-9 or Chris. I have not seen a SCSI CDROM not work, matter of fact I haven't seen an ATAPI not work either. Trust me we haven't tested them all....PC world #$%^&! Better yet, send your drive to me and I validate it, 5 minute task if that with SuperDriver, CDF and 3.0.6+ NitrOS-9. Pretty cool to stick in a ISO-9660 CDROM and read it. Thank you Chris and Boisy!

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9