[Coco] Game Developers Wanted

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 02:56:12 EDT 2011

Great initiative, Nick! For many, many, MANY years I have been wanting to
dive into CoCo game development in assembly (that I still need to properly
master). Somehow, everyday life (kids, household, career) keeps on getting
in the way. But as soon as something starts happening, I will definitely
want it posted on your website. I already have many ideas. Also looking
forward to see some of the new games coming out.

Another thought: Maybe a number of programmers of comparable skill could get
together for a joint project?

Cheers,
Fedor