[Coco] Rocket landing

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Wed Apr 27 17:51:36 EDT 2011

All,
    Many moons ago, there was a discussion about how to land a rocket
ship.  I sent several people my paper on landing a rocket using the
minimum time and energy.  I have recently been informed that I have a
small mistake in two of the equations, but have no idea who I sent the
paper to.
   If you are one of those people and would like a corrected version,
please let me know and I'll e-mail again.  Even if you weren't one of
the people, but would like a copy, let me know and I'll send it.
                          - Aaron