[Coco] test 6

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Tue Apr 26 16:31:52 EDT 2011

Dazed and Confused
	(From Led Zeppilin's "Dazed and Confused"
	Willard Goosey

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true,
Wanted a computer, never bargained for you.
Lots of people talk, and few of them know,
Soul of a machine was created below.

Ate disks and crashed printing all of your lies,
Run infinite loops, how graphics hypnotize.
Got a boot disk, I don't know where it's been,
Gonna boot you baby, here it comes again.

Every day I hack so hard
Bringin' home my hard earned pay
Try to upgrade you, but you crash anyway.
Don't know what you're callin'
Only know just my phone bill,
Little machine, I'll unplug you again.

Been dazed and confused for so long it's not true,
Wanted a computer, never bargained for you.
Thirty two bit long floats, let them NAN if they will.
Will you segfault so much when I send DEC the bill?

<Apologies to Led Zep.>

Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard