[Coco] New in maltedmedia HotCoCo Big 1983-12.Dec Dark.pdf

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:34:45 EDT 2011

Luis,

Are you using Adobe Acrobat Pro? I'm not sure if Acrobat Reader has the
Optimizer tool, but, in Pro, if you open a PDF file, go to the Advanced
Pulldown Menu and select PDF optimizer, you can reduce the size of these
files. I just ran it on the file linked below an have a 38MB file size. Much
smaller than the original 118MB.

Brian

2011/4/25 Luis Fernández <luis46coco at hotmail.com>

> I'm going, Big HotCoCo 1983-12.Dec Dark.pdf, 1st version of the magazine.
>
> For the moment I have no scanner, I did photographing,
>
> The 2nd version will be tweaked, and the 3rd will be enhanced with OCR
> Perfect (tosee if you can, as the evidence itself)
> ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MAGS0/HOTCOCO/HotCoCo Big 1983-12.Dec Dark.pdf

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...