[Coco] Interface hardware for the coco (was talking about light guns/pens)

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Tue Apr 26 02:41:06 EDT 2011

Steve Bjork wrote:
> A better technology is what I'm using right now, a touch screen. [...]
>
> Think how much easier gams like Polaris and clowns & balloons would be by jus
> t moving your finger around on the screen.

I think Polaris at least plays well on the Nintendo DS!

Katerpillar Attack is one I know works pretty well, although vertical
movement is a bit off (you sweep across the whole screen to switch between
two positions) - need the ability to define a custom area per-game.

I'm not sure if Popcorn uses analogue control, but there's a very basic
lookalike on the Dragon called "Data Fall" that is *too* easy with
touch screen.

..ciaran