[Coco] Game Developers Wanted

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:32:15 EDT 2011

I wonder if today's smartphones could provide a second life to some of
the old coco games as "apps" that sold for a couple bucks.  I'd
imagine it would take more of a rewrite than a port, but with some
updated graphics some might be hits.  A "good" game from the coco era
should still be a good game in concept today.  Not sure if it would
make money, but there's always the chance :)