[Coco] Software testing for FDC emulator

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:11:12 EDT 2011

On 4/17/11, Brian Blake wrote:

> I've got 4 - 512k CoCo3's sitting in reserve. If you need a board to test
> with, let me know.

---

I purchased the 512K upgrade from Cloud 9  (nice product!) and was
able to verify that Sinistaar does indeed work with the FDC emulator.
The Diecom light gun games (Iron Forest and Medieval Madness) have
also passed initial tests.

The Oblique Triad games (7th Link and Caladuril 2) are going to
require a small change to the hardware before I can test them any
further.

Let me know If you think of any other titles I should try.

Darren