[Coco] CoCo3 video player on Hack a Day!

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Apr 22 13:29:13 EDT 2011

What I don't get is why Glenside is not doing any "real" promotion of
the CoCoFest.

I've been posting about the fest for months but they should be the ones
talking it.

Glenside, let's here about the events and why should we attend.

For me, I've books my flight and table at the show.  I'm been trying to
help when with events but it been very slow with weeks before they get
back to me.

Yes, I know there are not many Glensiders left and this is the 20th
CoCofest they done.  But in the past, they did more to get the word out.

Let's light a fire under them and get going.  After all, it's less than
a month away!

Steve