[Coco] Power Supply

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 06:57:29 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:48 PM, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:

> Jerry Morelli wrote:
>
>> Do a Coco 2 and a Coco 3 have the same power supply?  I have a Coco 3 I
>> bought last year that seems to have a flaky PS (possibly) and someone is
>> currently selling a Coco 2 PS on Ebay. Can I give it a shot?
>>

> They don't use the same power supply but more to the point, neither has a
> removable power supply that could be sold separately on Ebay or anywhere
> else.

 I think the point Robert was trying to make was, the only part of the CoCo
power supply that is removable is the transformer - the rest of it is
integrated into the CoCo's motherboard. If you can explain why you think the
power supply is not acting right, maybe someone can help you troubleshoot
it.

--
Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...