[Coco] rainbow on cd or dvd

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:44:09 EDT 2011

Hi Luis,

Yes of course I would like to see the files I processed on malted
media.  Malted media is where most of the originals came from in the
first place.  I have uploaded many of them over the past year as I
processed the files.  Some seemed to make it to the MAGSx directory
for Rainbow.. some did not.   So, some of these files are already
'live' on malted media, some are in the incoming directory, and others
I will upload if you let me know what years you do not already have
there.

-Aaron