[Coco] rainbow on cd or dvd

Eric Keppel keppel at earthsounds.com
Tue Apr 19 07:31:49 EDT 2011

Aaron, thank you very much for all the effort you've made to do this.  I
know that we all appreciate it very much!  What a nice alternative to
the HUGE .pdf files that were the only alternative.  I have a bunch of
those also, but the much smaller ones you provided sure are more
convenient and load so much quicker.  It's amazing what reducing a file
to 1/10th of its original size will do for performance. :)

Btw, if Adobe Reader gives any of you out there trouble, I recommend the
free Foxit Reader instead.  It is a very compact download, launches
quickly,  and doesn't constantly bug me with updater services running
all the time like Adobe's products do.  I'm in no way affiliated with
Foxit, just a happy user of their reader.

Thanks again Aaron!  Rainbow was such a great magazine, this should go a
long way to keeping it from slipping away into digital oblivion.

--Eric