[Coco] rainbow on cd or dvd

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 23:34:14 EDT 2011

The adobe stuff can be a real mess.  I used to avoid it altogether and
use alternate PDF viewers, but clearscan just makes things so nice
that I couldn't resist.  One tactic that has worked for me is to
simple unistall the old version, then install the latest from adobe's
website (while being careful to opt out of whatever junk toolbars and
other assorted mess they try to bundle with it).