[Coco] Software testing for FDC emulator

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 20:25:59 EDT 2011

Hi Darren,

Most of the Diecom games do not like CoCoNet or DriveWire - Sinistarr, and
the two light gun games.

Chet Simpson's Gold Runner 2000 will not work either. You can go here:
http://coco.randomrodder.com/rsdos.html to download many games, Briza's
Collection the most and if my memory serves, should have all of the Diecom
stuff and Chet's game.

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Darren A <mechacoco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody know of a place to find copy-protected CoCo software in the
> form of DMK image files?  I am working on an FDC emulator project to
> facilitate the use of such files on CoCos without floppy drives. I
> have reached the point where I need to test it with as many titles as
> possible.
>
> Also, if you know of a program that doesn't work with either DriveWire
> or CoCoNet, I would like to hear about it.
>
> Thanks,
> Darren

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...