[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference website.

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sun Apr 17 18:17:00 EDT 2011

I was holding off on announcing it till work was done on the site.
(Needed to create a new menu item and a few pages for the posts.)

But now the work is done and you can find the first four Coordinated
CoCo Conferences.  Just go to CoCo4.com and section "podcast" from the
main menu to find them.

In a few days, we will post Coordinated CoCo Conference #5.  (Recorded
last week.)

This is only phase 1.  We will posting links to other podcasts and
videos down the road.

Enjoy!