[Coco] ANSI C, optimizers, and os9-stf, oh my

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Apr 15 15:41:21 EDT 2011

I was thinking I might add copt2 support to CC252 but thought
I'd look on Gene's page to see if you had a newer version that just
hadn't been released to rtsi (since he seems to be the one who touched
it last).  However, gene.homelinux.net:85 is refusing connections?

I've been playing a little with copt2, with the released patterns.dat
file.

And I ran some ANSI C (with unsigned chars) through CC252 -A and c.opt
already finds " sex\n clra" sequences and replaces them with "
clra". c.comp apparently recognizes that "clra" is effectively the
same thing as, and is faster than, "andd #255".

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard