[Coco] Heat management 101

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Fri Apr 15 12:06:42 EDT 2011

I had an original Gray Case coco way back when and had lots of mods I'd
done from magazine articles and such. If I remember correctly, I did manage
to put a slim fan in the case but figured the air would go out case vents.
I didn't drill any new ones. I may not have needed the fan, was just being
cautious. :)