[Coco] Curious game no coco

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:57:15 EDT 2011

YesWater logic is simple, if you run into something while low ramdon choose left or right,whether right or left something (water or wall) does nothing, there is more to the logic of weight scales and flexing something else in the bubbles could not quite know yet, but I see quite feasible.
Calculation about 10,000 points to move, but is not necessarily thedata stored in memory, because even with the screen memory would be enough,would review the pixels (drops) that can move perhaps with some efficient algorithm,and move dropwise, (dot to dot) (step by step) (excuse my english)

Of course there is much more than that, but it seems feasible