[Coco] rainbow on cd or dvd

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:14:35 EDT 2011

While the project is awesome, and I do participate occasionally, at
the current rate it's going to be a very long time before we get to
see it finished!

Someone posted a collection a few years ago to a megaupload site, but
that one is now gone.  I wasn't able to get a full set.  The
individual issues were massive in size, several hundred megs each if I
recall, not very efficient compression.   Just a set of readable .jpeg
or .png scans would be awesome.  (hint hint)
A .torrent would probably be the ideal distribution method.