[Coco] 1) NitrOS9 memory requirements? and 2) Using DLOAD with Linux serial ports

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:34:22 EDT 2011

CMDS is your commands directory. all executable files should be located
here, but it is not a requirement.
SYS is your system files directory. things like font files and such are
here.
StartUp is a batch file containing a list of commands to be execut4ed when
NitrOS-9 is launched.
OS9Boot is the boot file that contains the systems modules to be loaded on
bootstrap.

I think I have that right.

Wayne