[Coco] [CoCo]retro time

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:57:38 EDT 2011

Wouldn't trust 'The Shack' with any of my computer or electronics needs.

>From CUSA's website:

"Units come with the Ubuntu 10.04 LTS operating system on disk ready to
install.
Commodore OS 1.0, along with emulation functionality and classic game
package, will be mailed to purchasers when available."

And check out the pricing: http://www.commodoreusa.net/CUSA_C64Select.aspx

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 12:41 PM, James Hrubik <jimhrubik at earthlink.net>wrote:

> So when is Tandy going to wake up?  Or would you trust them again even if
> they did?
>

> http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/04/07/commodore-64-computer-lives-vintage/?test=faces

Ohioan by birth, Floridian by the grace of U-Haul and a bad economy...