[Coco] CoCo Coordinated Conference

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:14:17 EDT 2011

We'll have another CoCo Conference on Wednesday, April 13th at 10 PM
EST.  Everyone who has attended a previous conference needs only to
have Skype open at that time, I'll send an invite to join.  If you
haven't attended a conference before and would like to join this time,
please send me your Skype username prior to the conference.

Be prepared to participate!  If you've been working on a project, have
a question about something, or just want to tell a story about your
CoCo experiences, this is a great chance to talk with other CoCo nuts.

-Aaron