[Coco] CoCo Coordinated Conference

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Sun Apr 3 17:48:25 EDT 2011

The reason for me stepping in and recording the CoCo coordinated
conference was both Tim and Aaron will too busy with work to record Nick
during his time off from work.  (Since he lives downunder the CoCoCo is
during his work day.)

I've ran into a bit of a problem posting the audio of Nick's recording.
The computer used to record it has been loaned out to a non-profit group
that I trying keep alive.  (I forget to transfer the recording before
loaning it to them.)  Since it about a two hour drive without traffic
(and 3 to 4 hours with), it very hard to get there while their open.
(There is no Internet to upload the file nor a CD-ROM to burn a disk to
mail.)

I'm hoping to go out there this next week and plan to bring 3 different
types of transfer media.  The last time I drive out there to get the
file, the USB thumb drive die once I got back home.  Murphy's law!

I should get the file uploaded soon after get the file back.  Just need
to do a post editing for sound quality.

Steve Bjork