[Coco] X10 Protocol for communicating with the CM11A

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Sep 26 09:46:02 EDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 11:42:08PM -0400, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> Here is the source to the OS9 utility on the disk Bruce sent me.
> FWIW, it does make my older gray PnP controller's data light flash,
> but doesn't seem to make anything happen on my outlets.  Could be my
> coco 3 with 6309 is effecting the timing, could be my PnP controller
> is shot, could be my outlets are DOA, could be this code only works on
> the white PnP controller... no idea yet.

If it only works on one PnP controller or the other, I would bet
on it only working with the older one.  This code is clearly based
on the code from the '83 Rainbow article, and I think the white PnP
(26-3124) only appeared much later.

FWIW, the code includes the same values for the programmed delays that
were in the original article.  So if the cc3 is running at double-speed
then the delay values would need to be recalculated to work.

John
--
John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.