[Coco] Compaq IA-1 w/CoCo emulation 2GB CF card

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Sep 24 20:11:27 EDT 2010

At 07:03 PM 9/24/2010, you wrote:
>Roger, is this that thing that came with MSN internet? I think I
>have one of those in a closet. Are there online instructions on how
>to turn it into a machine like you have?

Yes, but you'll have to do the web searching since I don't have time
to chat about it now, but if I did it, anybody can do it.  First you
have to determine if the unit can be upgraded (don't worry, the case
doesn't have to be cracked open that I'm aware of - I didn't for
mine), then just get your stuff on it via a CF card.  This will
replace the MSN browser with an OS of your choice if compatible.

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Taylor" <operator at coco3.com>

~ Roger Taylor