[Coco] Anyone Interested In CoCo Emulator On Android?

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 23:12:16 EDT 2010

For the Captivate, you don't even have to open the lock. There's a free app
side loader that does the job right nicely (this might be what you meant?).
The HTC Aria is locked down as well.
I've had an iPhone 3G, replaced it with a Captivate and I'm not looking
back. I had jailbroken the iPhone last fall when I began checking out the
cool stuff that was available.

$1.99 for an Android CoCo3 emulator? SOLD!!!