[Coco] Anyone Interested In CoCo Emulator On Android?

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Tue Sep 21 22:55:48 EDT 2010

Hi Torsten,

Start saving...it's working on my HTC Incredible. There's a lot to do
yet - mostly ui for preferences. There's no sound and no real interface
to load roms/bins yet but it's getting there. I've been playing "Dang
It!" on it for the last twenty minutes.

Here are a few images:

http://members.cox.net/javacoco/images/P1020011.jpg
http://members.cox.net/javacoco/images/P1020020.jpg

Do you think anyone would spend $1.99 on the Android marketplace to run
a CoCo on their phone?

:D

Brad