[Coco] Marty's Nightmare

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Tue Sep 21 00:20:56 EDT 2010

  Marty's Nightmare is NOT off the market.
Over the past few years, I've sold or given away a number of copies of
the game.

Please note, any profit from my CoCo software goes to support Glenside's
hosting and other CoCo community projects.  Any funds left over goes to
the Boys and Girls Cubs of Southern California.

While it is true that CoCo software does not create much in the way of
funds for the Boys and Girls Cubs of Southern California these days.
(But other projects do help out the kids.)

The Boys and Girls Cubs did get $10,000 in 1986 because of my rights.

In the early days of Computer game software, I created a game called
Space Balls (TM).  Later in 1986, Mel Brooks was working on a  movie
called Space Balls.  While he could used his trade mark for space balls
was a movie, he did want to show Space Balls, the Video Game in one
scene.  To clear any legal issues, he needed to by the rights to use my
trade mark.  So, I sold him the one time rights to the trade mark (for
the movie) for a $10,000 donation to the Boys and Girls Cubs of Southern
California.  He commented that he wish all the negotiations for
rights/issues for his movies could work out so well and help so many.

Yes, I do protect my rights to what I own.
I need to because so many will lose out if I don't!

Yes, you buy a copy and help the community.  Just email off the list.

Steve Bjork