[Coco] REAL dumb question

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Mon Sep 20 20:22:07 EDT 2010

I need to go and read that article - used to be a EULA was a case for civil
court  and piracy was for criminal court - the new laws may make the EULA a
criminal court case as well, but I'll have to go and read it to see what
they have to say. I built a hackintosh in the 80's - involved buying a real
mac logic board ... those were the days :) I like Apple - I hear people bad
mouth them for their prices... but what you get is a stable piece of
equipment that just works. It's great. Sort of like our good ole' CoCo -
take it out of the box and turn it on ... and.. well that's about it - it's
ready to go.