[Coco] REAL dumb question

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Mon Sep 20 17:30:52 EDT 2010

I have been having a similar problem with the current Vcc - it works mostly,
but then sometimes just disappears. It doesn't appear to crash or shut
down - it just vanishes, I may be wrong but it seems to have something to do
with the bitbanger capture feature, but that's an uneducated guess and
probably blatantly wrong...