[Coco] REAL dumb question

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 17:00:33 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM, C.W. <cwgordon at carolina.rr.com> wrote:
> Which is the easiest and best Coco emulator for my PC? I never worked with
> them before, but I've got LOTS of .dsk files to check out before I can post
> them on my board (just in case someone wants to download them).

For me, easiest and best are two different answers.  VCC is easy, MESS
is best :)  I prefer MESS for many reasons, primarily because it's
open source so I can see how it works and make changes if I want to.
That may be of no value to other people.

If you just want to try out some disks, VCC will be simpler.

-Aaron