[Coco] Assembler Source file for the CoCo ROMs (Was: CoCo Memory Map Assembly Language Equates)

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Sep 20 12:27:35 EDT 2010

On 19 Sep 2010 at 22:42, tim lindner wrote:

> Little John <sales at gimechip.com> wrote:
>
> > This is a little project I've been working on for the past few days in my
> > spare time (which is sparse):
> > http://www.gimechip.com/pages/CoCo_Memory_Map_Equates_Disk_EDTASM+_Format_
> > v1_0.html
>
> This reminded me of a little project I started a while back.
>
> I transcribed the Unravelled serise to produce re-assembable source
> files for the various BASIC ROMS: Color, Extended, Disk and Super.
>
> http://tlindner.macmess.org/?page_id=360
>
> They assemble under Mamou, but that shouldn't stop anyone from porting
> it to a different assembler.
>
> --
> tim lindner
> tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright

Tim

Good work. You got a bit farther than I did. I never got to the equates file. Got everything
ready to hopefully assemble with either EDTASM and/or CCASM. I have the comment field
with leading ";" so that many of the older asemblers would not balk at that. Also helps the
highlighter in PSPAD to distinguish between comments and code.

Have not yet assembled the whole file yet.

james