[Coco] CoCo Memory Map Assembly Language Equates

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sun Sep 19 20:48:41 EDT 2010

Willard Goosey wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 10:37:48PM -0500, Little John wrote:
>> It was necessary for me to use the include directive due to Disk EDTASM's
>> limited buffer space.
>
> Well, include and macros are good things in general.  It quickly
> becomes rather painful using an assembler that doesn't have them.
>
> My complaints about EDTASM are more about the EDT part.  We hates line
> editors!  We hates them forever! ;-)
>
> Willard

One of the nice features of the EDTASM6309 patch of Disk EDTASM+ is that it will
load source files that don't have line numbers. That means you can use any PC
text editor to create the source file and then load it into EDTASM6309. Line
number will automatically be added.
Conversely, you can save source code with the line numbers removed so that any
PC text editor can easily edit the code.