[Coco] Archives?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Sep 18 22:20:21 EDT 2010

On Saturday, September 18, 2010 10:17:06 pm John Odom did opine:

> I'm new to the mailing list.
>
> I haven't used my CoCos since the early '90s, but before that I used
> them a lot. I still have two, one set up but not used.
>
> Is there an archive of past posts?
>
> John L. Odom
> Chemist/Microscopist

John Odom, I believe I can recall that name from the the Delphi days!
Welcome back.  I was one of the two using the WOAY handle hack then.

Quite a few of us have refused to fall over on schedule although there are
now some who have checked out for good.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)