[Coco] CoCo Memory Map Assembly Language Equates

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sat Sep 18 18:41:13 EDT 2010

You are welcome. Again I want to apolodize for my comments that made it seem
that I thought this list was always a flame war - I'm sorry guys.

Also, I have almost finished fixing the source for a 51x24 screen driver for
the CoCo 1 and 2 - it is the 51x24 screen driver from the February 1985
issue of Rainbow by R. Bartley Betts. The source code was not included on
Rainbow On Tape or Disk - only the assembled binary. As there seem to be
lots of people actually using CoCo 1's and 2's, I have OCR'ed the assembly
language listing from Rainbow FEB 1985 for SCREEN51. I put it through all of
the processing steps that I mentioned previously regarding the Memory Map
Equates and have fully commented the source. I have also converted it to
fully position independent code. All points at which I modified the code for
position independence still contain the original code, just commented out. I
should have this ready for upload later tonight.

Thanks for the positive comments guys. In a few minutes the Memory Map
Equates Page will be updated with the new ".7Z" file.