[Coco] Software offer and Drive Pak solution

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Sep 18 16:16:17 EDT 2010

Sorry about that mess...
 This webmail is getting worse and worse...

 Tried to clean it up a bit - hopefully this is at LEAST legible!

 From that page you linked to...

 "Wine is not that kind of emulator"

 Meaning it IS an emulator, but it's not a full-system emulator, ie cpu and hardware emulation.

 If it was NOT an emulator at all, they would've said so.
 It is an API-level emulator