[Coco] Rainbow Magazine Logo

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 13:12:29 EDT 2010

C.W.,

I haven't seen any responses to this yet. I was looking at some of the cover
images. It seems there were a few different "logos". Original is curved
black and white lines, second is curved color stripes, and third is color
stripes in a "rainbow" shape. Which one do you want? It will be some work,
but I can "extract" one of them for you. Just need the cover image to get it
out of, and a day to do the work. Can you supply me with the cover image?