[Coco] PAL Coco 1/2 schematics/timings

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Sat Sep 18 08:54:50 EDT 2010

I believe it was the "285" board that was the same as the "F" board.
I upgraded one once to 64K.  Aside from the chips, I only remember
having to clip a few capacitors in the memory area.

Regarding 4K "D" boards, I've got one that's been upgraded.  It is
quite flaky, but I'm not sure if that's just because it's old, or that
you have to dink with them in order to use the 32/64 K and that the
"surgery" was only 95% successful.  I'd like to keep it running --
especially since it still has the "4K RAM" sticker on it....

      - Aaron