[Coco] Software offer and Drive Pak solution

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Sep 17 17:14:52 EDT 2010

At 03:40 PM 9/17/2010, you wrote:
>On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 2:35 AM, tonym <tonym at compusource.net> wrote:
> > Roger,
> >
> >  Quite honestly, I don't know why you bother any more.
> >  Every time you release or create something, something happens.
> >

>To be fair, there are others who manage to release CoCo software and
>hardware without controversy.
>
>When you get negative feedback every time you do something, sometimes
>it's because you're doing things wrong.  Just a thought.

With all respect, not when that feedback keeps coming from the same 4
people.  But you know, I really think these guys love to hate
me.  That's not a bad deal.  I'll take it.

But most of the bickering you see in coder forums always comes from
coders who need some fresh air and haven't got enough Work on the
bench to keep them busy.  Just a thought.

I'm going to the local homecoming game tonight, daughter is
cheering.  Plenty of fresh air (hopefully).

--
~ Roger Taylor