[Coco] Software offer and Drive Pak solution

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:34:13 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com> wrote:

> Ah, where do I start...  :)  Rainbow and Phoenix are designed for the whole
> vintage crowd which covers a heck of a mess of systems.  They started with
> CoCo support then I did the other stuff.  Out of hundreds of customers I've
> gotten the typical rants from the usual CoCo ranters, but this is to be
> expected and sometimes it helps in the design process.  If I gripe back too
> much it doesn't really help, and money is tight here.  If I piss people off,
> what does this say.  So I usually just take the slap and move on.
> Ultimately, I've had years of fun doing this stuff and I will have many
> more years of fun to come.  Keep CoCo'ing to the bitter end!

I'm just amazed that within this small group of 8 bit enthusiasts,
discussions like the one on this thread devolve rather quickly to religious
exchanges from MANY that contribute nothing to the efforts of the ONE
actually doing some work of benefit to our beloved platform and hobby.

My hat is off to you Roger.

-- RP