[Coco] Nitros9 on Keil

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:48:29 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:43 AM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> On 13/09/2010 5:37 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:
>
>> I'll see if I can dig out v1.35.
>
> OK, seems v0.139 is broken. Boots fine on v0.135.
>
> Now... I need an emulator with IDE support... :(

yep, just tried 139 here and seeing the same problems you did.  crash
with random video corruption (as all good coco crashes seem to have :)
just after the boot track is read it seems.

mess and (i think) vcc support the 'emudisk' driver, if that helps at
all.  not ide, but lets you treat a file like it's a hard disk.
-Aaron