[Coco] plug'n'power controller manual?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 22:22:57 EDT 2010

On Saturday, September 11, 2010 10:13:52 pm Stephen H. Fischer did opine:

> Hi,
>
> The "cm11a" comes up as discontinued.
>
> The cheapest at ~ $70 alternative:
>
> http://www.smarthome.com/1132CU/PowerLinc-Controller-USB-Based-Home-Auto
> mation-Device/p.aspx

And that is about what we paid for the cm11a's when they were new a couple
decades ago.  This seems to describe its logical successor with the
additional bells and whistles it should have grown in 20 years.  Now with
32k of memory, whereas mine has 2024 bytes.  And I have had an FDTI SER-USB
adapter in the cable path for about a decade here.  FDTI's Just Work,
Prolific PL-2303's only sporadically.