[Coco] Mocha

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Thu Sep 9 01:07:52 EDT 2010

Just tried it here. FireFox is my default browser and I have the current
Java (I don't use IE) - FireFox warned me of security concerns regarding the
fact that this app contains both secure and non-secure code - I clicked NO
(which told firefox NOT to block the App) and it runs fine. Perhaps
adjusting your IE security settings (I wouldn't know how - I don't use
IE)....