[Coco] Toolshed decb.exe

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Sep 8 05:57:36 EDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 06:30:45PM +1000, Mark McDougall wrote:
> OK, what am I missing here? (WinXP SP2)

> decb dir buzzard.dsk
> dir: error 215 opening 'buzzard.dsk'
> dir: error 215 opening 'buzzard.dsk'

try "decb dir buzzard.dsk,"

The comma seperating the virtual disk's name and the files *in* the
virtual disk is required, even if no virtual file is named.

brawl:/usr2/cd-images/coco/DECB$ decb dir AA.DSK
dir: error 215 opening 'AA.DSK'
dir: error 215 opening 'AA.DSK'
brawl:/usr2/cd-images/coco/DECB$ decb dir AA.DSK,
MISTER   BAS  0  B  1
 MISTER   2  B  1
  MIND    2  B  3
(C) 2007  0  B  4
[..snip..]

(OK, yes, linux, but the toolshed tools are from the same source!)
(yes, bad disk to use as an example)

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA